Open Account Offer Terms and Conditions
- Offer available to new customers registering on or after 15:00 CET 10th October 2017.
- Make a qualifying deposit of €5 or more to qualify for 50% of that amount in Bet Credits up to €100. Your qualifying deposit is your largest deposit (capped at €200) made in the 7 days prior to you claiming the offer. Deposits made using NETeller, Skrill or Skrill 1-Tap will not count as your qualifying deposit.
- You must claim your offer within 30 days of registering your account.
- The maximum amount of Bet Credits that can be claimed is €100. For example, a qualifying deposit of €225 will qualify for €100 of Bet Credits.
Releasing your Bet Credits
- Your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable. To release your Bet Credits you must place qualifying bets with a total stake value equal to or greater than the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at €200) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer.
- Your Bet Credits will normally be available to use within one hour of the qualifying settled bet requirement being met.
- You may have more than one Bet Credits offer available on your account at any one time. However, qualifying settled bets will only count towards releasing one of the offers. You may choose which offer is active within the Members section.
- Bets placed using our Telephone Betting service will not count towards the release of your Bet Credits.
- Any single bets placed at odds of less than 1.20 (1/5) will not count towards the release of your Bet Credits. In multiple bets at least one selection must have odds of 1.20 (1/5) or greater to count.
- In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count towards the settled bets requirement (if you have placed the same highest cumulative stake on more than one selection in the same market/fixture combination then only one will count towards the settled bets requirement). Any bets settled on other selections in the same market/fixture combination will not count towards the release of your Bet Credits. This term is applied in conjunction with the other restrictions. For example, if you have a €10 bet on Man Utd to beat Chelsea and a €15 bet on Chelsea to beat Man Utd on the Full Time Result market at odds of 1.20 (1/5) or greater, only the stake on Chelsea will count towards the release of your Bet Credits (if both bets were for €10 then €10 would count towards the release of your Bet Credits). If you were to place a further €10 bet on Man Utd to beat Chelsea at odds of 1.20 (1/5) or greater, this cumulative €20 stake will count towards the release of your Bet Credits and not the €15 stake on Chelsea.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming and void bets do not count towards the release of your Bet Credits. Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count towards the release of your Bet Credits. Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, the original stake will not count towards the release of your Bet Credits and only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- If you do not have qualifying settled bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at €200) within 30 days of claiming the offer, your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed and the offer will be closed.
Using Bet Credits
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable. Any returns from Bet Credits stakes will be added to your Withdrawable Balance but Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. For example, a €10 bet placed at odds of 3.00 (2/1) would give a return of €30 (€20 winnings plus €10 stake), whereas a €10 Bet Credits stake placed at odds of 3.00 (2/1) would give a net return of €20, as the €10 Bet Credits stake is not returned.
- Stakes can be funded in part by your Bet Credits and part with your Withdrawable Balance; however the Bet Credits element of the stake will not be included in any returns. For example, a €10 bet placed at odds of 3.00 (2/1) which was funded by €5 Bet Credits and €5 cash would give a net return of €25 (€20 winnings plus €5 cash stake) as the €5 Bet Credits stake would not be returned.
- For the purpose of Cash Out, the value displayed will already have the Bet Credits stake removed and will be the actual return received if Cashed Out.
- Your Bet Credits cannot be:
Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days. Making a deposit, placing a Sports bet or participation in any Casino, Slots or Poker product is deemed as having activity on an account.
Bet Credits can be used as a qualifying bet for the following offers:
- transferred to Casino, Slots or Poker;
- used as stakes on Bankers, If Bets, Reverse If Bets, Teasers or bets placed using our Telephone Betting service.
Bets placed using Bet Credits will not qualify for the following bonuses:
- Bore Draw Money Back
- Australian Feature Meeting Offer
- Euro Soccer Bonus
- Tennis Accumulator Bonus
- Parlay Bonus
- Euro Basketball Bonus
- Aussie Footy Multi Bet Bonus
- This offer closes and cannot be claimed after 23:59 CET on 31st March 2018.
- This offer is only available to customers residing in Spain.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other open account offer.
- Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets, Bet Credits or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus or Bet Credit element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the Bet Credits, free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus or Bet Credits. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, Bet Credits, free bet, risk free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any bonus, Bet Credits, free bet, risk free bet or offer to their account.
- All bet365 offers are intended for recreational players and bet365 may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
- All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, NETeller etc), and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion. Offers only apply to customers who have made an actual/real money deposit with bet365.
- bet365 reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
As granted by the General Directorate for Gaming Regulation, bet365 has been issued with the relevant licenses to operate in Spain.